Sunday, March 9, 2014

9 Weeks!


How far along:  9 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a grape!
Total weight gain/loss: I lost 5 pounds in about a week… However, yesterday I felt better and was able to eat more.  The same is true tonight – so maybe I’m gaining some back
Maternity clothes: Not at the moment :)
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still tired, and I get so hot over night
Exercise:  Well, I went for a walk today! Yay :)
Best moment last week: Seeing Junior and hearing his/her heartbeat <3 so so precious! (167 bpm, if you’re curious)
Movement: Nope! We did see the baby wiggling all around on the ultrasound though!
Food cravings/aversions: I had been “craving” a KFC bowl, so Pete got me one on the way to our ultrasound :)
Other symptoms: Little headaches here and there, but nothing too bad… Just tons and tons of nausea!!  
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: Feeling normal :)
What I am looking forward to: Announcing to EVERYONE on Sunday! :) So excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Um… Go to Compasscare and get an ultrasound :) lol

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad the news is public now! What a fun day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete