Sunday, March 9, 2014

5 Weeks!

(I left a gap to crop in a 5 week poster, but then never made one! Oops!)
How far along:  5 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of an appleseed!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs – I actually haven’t weighed myself in a few days… I probably should :) (I weighed myself at 5w, 2d and still no weight gain)
Maternity clothes: Don’t need any yet, but I sure own a ton! :) I can’t wait to wear them, but I’m sure enjoying the last weeks of high waisted skirts, etc
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I am still tired… Not napping every day, but I feel a lot better on the days I do nap
Exercise: I haven’t worked out in a couple weeks :( Crazy life… and then nausea kicked in… Sigh! I need to get back on that
Best moment last week: Telling Pete’s parents and sister & brother-in-law that we’re expecting!  It was so fun to watch it “click” for his mom… And to watch his dad tear up :) It’s just fun having more people who know, who can be praying for us, etc :)
Movement: Nope!
Food cravings/aversions: No cravings… But basically only being able to stomach carbs right now… buttered bagels, mashed potatoes, granola, crackers, etc… Lots and lots of nausea though! Woof…
Other symptoms: I’ve continued to have mild cramping here and there… from what I read, that’s normal – I sure hope so!
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be! 
Wedding rings: On!
What I miss: Being able to eat what I want ha…
What I am looking forward to: I’m looking forward to telling my siblings! Everyone is traveling this month, so it has to wait until 2/23… ugh! And then I can’t wait for our first real appointment! I had one at a local clinic, just to get some general info etc., but then I needed to pick my doctor and schedule it.  I can’t wait for March 4th!! :(
Weekly Wisdom: I am doing something my mom recommended… Keeping a few crackers next to my bed… I’m setting my alarm 15 minutes earlier than I need and then waking up and eating the crackers and laying in bed afterwards… It seems to help settle my stomach :)

I’M PREGNANTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I actually said this at Pete’s parents’ house after they looked at the picture we gave them :)

1 comment: