Sunday, March 9, 2014

7 Weeks!

(To be clear... We have no idea if it's a boy or girl - I just happen to have a lot of blue on! haha)
How far along:  7 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a blueberry!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs still – I have still been expecting a gain simply because of the change in my eating & exercise habits
Maternity clothes: I’ve worn maternity jeans at home a couple times… Not because I *need* them yet, but just because they’re so much more comfortable with the stretchy waist!  A pair of my skinny jeans have gotten rather tight in the waist. 
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I am still tired… Not napping every day, but I feel a lot better on the days I do nap… I’ve been having trouble falling asleep lately
Exercise:  Between nausea, tiredness, and other symptoms, I haven’t gone back to the Y since the day I found out I was pregnant (got nauseous working out that day)… I really need to try and go to at least walk or something
Best moment last week: This last week really wasn’t eventful…
Movement: Nope!
Food cravings/aversions: I desperately wanted hot sauce on my pizza last night haha :)
Other symptoms: Little headaches here and there, but nothing too bad
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: Being able to eat what I want ha… Not being tired all. day. long.
What I am looking forward to: I’m looking forward to telling my siblings! I can’t believe we’re telling them in 2 days… It’s finally here! And then I can’t wait for our first real appointment on March 4th!! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Um… Nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment