Sunday, March 9, 2014

4 Weeks!

(Oops... No picture this week...)
How far along:  4 weeks (technically 4 weeks, 3 days)
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a poppyseed! :) (Yes… Pete calls the baby “Junior” for now… He says if we find out the baby is a girl, then we’ll call her “Lil Miss”) Apparently Junior is 1/8 of an inch long and brain, spine, and circulatory system have started to form.  That’s hard for me to comprehend! :)
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Maternity clothes: Don’t need any yet, but I sure own a ton! :) I can’t wait to wear them, but I’m sure enjoying the last weeks of high waisted skirts, etc
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I am tired ALL THE TIME! I’m already looking for to this afternoon’s nap and it’s only noon… I’ve also made a habit of falling asleep on the couch while Pete’s still awake, doing things.  He’ll wake me up to head into bed when he’s going to bed!  Crazy…
Exercise: I’m trying to stay active… Life has been crazy and I’ve been out of my routine anyways :( I went last week (the day I found out I was pregnant!) and definitely ended up nauseous and tired… I’m planning to go 2-3 times/week as I’m able… Hoping that will last!
Best moment last week: Finding out that I am pregnant! And sharing the news with my parents :) They were totally surprised – it was great!
Movement: Nope!
Food cravings/aversions: No cravings… Pete made fish sticks and I was done eating for the night as soon as I smelled them… And they are smelling up our freezer! Ugh! I tried one bite of a chili cheese dip (that we made) at a Superbowl Party and couldn’t eat any more…
Other symptoms: I’ve had mild cramping here and there… from what I read, that’s normal – I sure hope so!
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be! 
Wedding rings: On!
What I miss: Being able to stay up late haha
What I am looking forward to: Telling Pete’s parents, sister, and brother-in-law this weekend! J We’re giving both sets of parents a picture frame with the announcement (see pic below).  I’m also looking forward to our first real appointment! I had one at a local clinic, just to get some general info etc., but then I needed to pick my doctor and schedule it.  I can’t wait for March 4th!! :) And then for telling my siblings! (Everyone is traveling this month, so it has to wait until 2/23… ugh!)
Weekly Wisdom: I kept finding myself getting really sick after I ate… I realized I was drinking a lot after a meal and it was too much for my stomach to handle.  So, I’ve tried a couple times to not have a drink for a chunk of time after eating and it’s definitely helping!  (I know I’m super early to have any “wisdom”… Just sharing what I’ve found that works)

I’M PREGNANTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just can’t believe it and want to shout it from the roof tops! Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment