Sunday, March 9, 2014

8 Weeks!

(In case you can't read it, the bottom says: We are excited for Tuesday!)
How far along:  8 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a raspberry!
Total weight gain/loss: As of today, I’ve lost 2.2 pounds :( Hello, morning sickness!  Thankful that it’s not more!
Maternity clothes: I’ve worn maternity jeans at home a couple times… Not because I *need* them yet, but just because they’re so much more comfortable with the stretchy waist!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still tired
Exercise:  Ha… I feel like I’ve barely survived this week – haven’t even tried to be active!
Best moment last week: Telling the rest of my family!  It was so fun to see each of their reactions :) And it’s nice to have more people who know/understand
Movement: Nope!
Food cravings/aversions: I don’t want to eat ANYTHING… Blah! However, I did suddenly want nacho type food earlier this week.  I ate it – figured, if I’m hardly eating, I need to eat something when it sounds good.  I’ve also wanted a garbage plate ever since a friend posted a picture of one ha…
Other symptoms: Little headaches here and there, but nothing too bad… Just tons and tons of nausea!!  Today my headache is a bit worse, wondering if I’m dehydrated now :(
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: Having any food taste good ha… Not being tired all. day. long.
What I am looking forward to: I’m looking forward to our first real appointment on March 4th!! :) Just a few days away! <3
Weekly Wisdom: Um… Eat something :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic! You look beautiful! And I like your raspberry skirt!

    ReplyDelete