Sunday, March 16, 2014

10 Weeks!

When I put this outfit together, Pete told me I looked skinny... Best husband ever! :)
How far along:  10 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a cherry!
Total weight gain/loss: As of this morning, I’ve lost 7 pounds since I got pregnant.  Thankfully the weight loss at least slowed down some.
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I took a nap on Thursday… A long one!  I think like 3.5 hours… And on Friday I took a nap for 2.5-3 hours… I am feeling really tired like I was at 4-5 weeks again.
Exercise:  Still nada – looking forward to feeling better… Soon??
Best moment last week: Telling the world!  So exciting to have people celebrating with us… And to be able to talk about it, versus trying to hide it :)
Movement: Nope! We did see the baby wiggling all around on the ultrasound though!
Food cravings/aversions: Pete made fish sticks again on Thursday night – Blech! :) I’ve been craving Sparkle Cherry Laffy Taffy… It’s a giant cherry flavored Laffy Taffy with “sparkles” (like glittery sprinkles) on the top of it… It was my “go to” snack in grad school (with something salty like combos… Yeah, I ate super healthy in grad school ;) haha) and I’ve been craving it all week.  I’ve checked 4 different stores in town.  One more store here to check, then I may send Pete on a hunt in Geneseo ;)  I just remembered that we are celebrating my brother’s birthday on Saturday… He lives just a little ways away from the store where I would buy these… I think we’ll be making a detour on the way home!!
Just an update - didn't find it at that store... But discovered a store one town over that carries it and we went and bought some today!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!! :)




I’ve continued to deal with nausea this week – probably not as bad as before… Usually there’s at least sometime in the day when I can eat somewhat normally, even if it’s not the whole day.   I was able to eat mashed potatoes, a dinner roll, and roasted carrots tonight… YAY!
Other symptoms: Little headaches here and there, but nothing too bad… Just tons and tons of nausea!!  
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: Feeling normal :)
What I am looking forward to: Feeling normal? Haha…
Weekly Wisdom: Um… Nothing new to add :)

FYI… I write these on Fridays (when my week # changes), but usually won’t be posting them until Sundays because that’s when we take the pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! I was so relieved when I could eat normal food again...and not sleep allll the time! ;) hoping you start to feel well again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelly! I'm really looking forward to feeling good again :)

      Delete