Sunday, March 9, 2014

6 Weeks!

(We found a good spot in our apartment to do pictures... Yay!)
How far along:  6 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a pea!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs still – I was expecting a gain simply because of the change in my eating & exercise habits
Maternity clothes: I’ve worn maternity jeans at home a couple times… Not because I *need* them yet, but just because they’re so much more comfortable with the stretchy waist!
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I am still tired… Not napping every day, but I feel a lot better on the days I do nap… The last couple nights, I’ve woken up during the night and had trouble going back to sleep
Exercise:  Between nausea, tiredness, and such, I haven’t gone back to the Y since the day I found out I was pregnant (got nauseous working out that day)… I really need to try and go to at least walk or something
Best moment last week: Our first Valentine’s Day with our baby <3 So special to think that next year I will actually be taking care of this baby on this day :) :)
Movement: Nope!
Food cravings/aversions: I’ve found myself craving strawberry milk, but milk is upsetting my stomach! Ha! The last couple days I’ve been really craving Chinese food, egg rolls, etc… I think we’re gonna get some tonight!
Other symptoms: More of the same!
Gender: No idea! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: Being able to eat what I want ha… Not being tired all. day. long.
What I am looking forward to: I’m looking forward to telling my siblings! Everyone is traveling this month, so it has to wait until 2/23… ugh! And then I can’t wait for our first real appointment! I had one at a local clinic, just to get some general info etc., but then I needed to pick my doctor and schedule it.  I can’t wait for March 4th!! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Um… I don’t feel like I have new wisdom to add… Except write things down from your pregnancy to be able to look back at them… You don’t have to do weekly like I am, but I think I’m going to really enjoy having this info to read in the future :)

Happy Valentine’s Day, Baby!! :)

1 comment: