Monday, July 21, 2014

28 Weeks!

 Excited for my baby shower!!
 Blue for Baby Junior! :)

I'm apparently feeling indecisive tonight... So, there are four pictures this week!

How far along:  28 weeks!  Third trimester, baby!
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of an eggplant!  I also read something that said he’s about the size of a Chihuahua!  I found that pretty funny… And it sounds kind of big!  He’s growing :)
Total weight gain/loss: I am about 9 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight (based on my scale and my parents’ scale).  I’m not sure if my guesstimate last week was wrong (which was partially based on weights I was seeing, I just didn’t know if they were right)… Or maybe I lost weight this week.  Either way, I’m pretty sure this weigh in is correct? Pretty sure…
Maternity clothes: I’m probably wearing maternity bottoms most of the time and then ½ and ½ for tops… I just went through a lot of my regular tops this week and found a bunch that still fit and look cute.  So, I’m going to wear them while I still can!
Stretch marks: I haven’t noticed any…  But I really haven’t been looking too closely for them!
Sleep: I feel like I’m waking up often to go to the bathroom or roll over or something… I’ve also started having some trouble sleeping this week due to heartburn issues :/
Exercise: I was finally back to the Y this week!!!  I went three times this week.  It wasn’t necessarily easy, but it felt good to do it!
Best moment last week: Lots of fun going yard sale shopping for Junior <3 I also distinctly noticed his hiccups (and realized I have actually felt them before haha)
Movement: He’s moving all the time… He often ends up sitting in a way that leaves me with sciatic pain :/ That’s no fun!  So I have to try to poke/prod him to get him to move :)
Food cravings/aversions: Pete made me a s’more over the weekend… YUM! 
I had a chicken sandwich with avocado on it… That was delicious! 
I also had a strawberry shortcake muffin from Tim Horton’s.  I just love berries these days! 
And I finally got my Cappuccino Crunch ice cream with hot fudge on it tonight (Friday)… I’ve been asking Pete to go to Yummies for a few weeks so I could get it :)
Other symptoms: Heartburn kicked in full blast this week – really unexpectedly!  I hadn’t been dealing with it and then one night heartburn/acid reflux basically kept me up all night :(  I’ve been trying to be careful about what I eat and when I eat, etc. in order to be able to sleep.
Still dealing with significant back pain; I ordered a maternity support belt that will come in this week.  Hopefully that helps!
Gender: All boy!  It was so fun going to yard sales and buying baby boy things!!
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: It has definitely gotten shallower, still an innie though!
Weddings rings: On, without a problem!
What I miss: Laying on my stomach… STILL! :) I also miss walking without waddling…
What I am looking forward to: Giving Junior a name! :) Continuing to make this house more “us”… And my shower!  It’s on Sunday!  (Actually, by the time I post this, it will have happened already :) I’ll probably do a little bonus post about my showers once they both happen.)
Weekly Wisdom:  Yard sales are fun!  Don’t eat tomato soup and then go to bed – woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment