Saturday, July 5, 2014

25 Weeks!

Sorry for the late post! We moved when I was 25 weeks and 1 day.  Needless to say, we've been busy!


How far along:  25 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a rutabaga!
Total weight gain/loss: I am about 7 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight.  So, I gained around 2 pounds this week… Not surprising!  We ate out and ate delicious (not healthy) food while traveling :) I also have not been going to the Y with my mom because I’m spending all of my free time packing… It will be nice to start walking again!
Maternity clothes: I’m still having trouble finding clothes that fit sometimes – I did go to a thrift store and find a great maternity skirt that is 1 size smaller than most of my bottoms… I think it’s going to be my “go to”!
Stretch marks: I haven’t noticed any…
Sleep: Ha… I have NOT been sleeping enough this week, as we prep for our move… I’m exhausted!!
Exercise: I haven’t gone to the Y at all this week…
Best moment last week: Seeing dear friends in Kansas! <3
Movement: Junior is moving around all the time… He has a lot of space in there right now and he seems to be taking full advantage of it!
Food cravings/aversions: I TOTALLY forgot about Krispy Kreme while in Kansas! BOOO… However, I did have a delicious s’mores blizzard from Dairy Queen… YUM!  I've been craving a burger with avocado on it for a while - I should get one sometime!
Other symptoms: Still super emotional… Maybe that’s normal now? Ha… I’ve had a lot more cramping this week and have awoken with charley horses countless times – I know that I am working more (on packing) and drinking less (because I’m just not thinking about it), so I suspect it’s dehydration combined with extra work
Gender: All boy!
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: I don’t think it’s changed
Weddings rings: On, without a problem!
What I miss: I miss sleeping, in general…
What I am looking forward to: Giving Junior a name! :) And moving into our house TOMORROW!!!!! (By the time you read this, we’ll be moved in!)
Weekly Wisdom:  Sleep, rest, etc…

No comments:

Post a Comment