Sunday, July 6, 2014

26 Weeks!

Still no poster this week... 
Hopefully next week I'll have posters back in my posts! :)


This one gives a good preview of our living room wall color :) 
The above two look a little too aqua!
How far along: 26 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a scallion!  I guess maybe it’s referring to length… :)
Total weight gain/loss: I am about 8 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight… I thought I would’ve gained more than a pound this week because I haven’t been walking in like 2 weeks!  However, I’m relieved :)
Maternity clothes: I’m probably wearing maternity bottoms most of the time and then ½ and ½ for tops
Stretch marks: I haven’t noticed any…  But I really haven’t been looking for them!
Sleep: Sleeping well in our new place… Especially now that Pete bought room darkening curtains! :) I sometimes need to get up twice a night for the bathroom now, though! haha
Exercise: I haven’t gone to the Y at all this week… Hopefully life will be a little more normal starting next week!
Best moment last week: MOVING INTO OUR HOUSE!!!!!!! And slowly making it ours… Seeing dear friends at camp! <3
Movement: Junior is still moving a lot… It’s fun to sit back and watch it :)
Food cravings/aversions: I’ve been loving fruit and I’ve been really wanting breakfast food, like pancakes… :)
I typed this up on Thursday.  Thursday night we went to Denny’s for dinner! Woohooooo :)
Other symptoms: I think my emotions/stress was heightened because of packing and moving… I seem to be doing a bit better emotionally these days :) I’ve been getting some serious charley horses, foot cramps, etc… Trying to increase water intake and bananas, but not noticing much of a difference yet…
Gender: All boy!
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: It has definitely gotten shallower, but it’s not even close to flat yet, so we’ll see what happens :)
Weddings rings: On, without a problem!
What I miss: Laying on my stomach… Like usual :)
What I am looking forward to: Giving Junior a name! :) Painting the house… Well, Pete will be the one painting, but I’m excited to see it look more “us” :)
Weekly Wisdom:  Drink more water! I’m struggling to drink enough still :/

No comments:

Post a Comment