Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bonus Post!

I have found some memes on facebook throughout the last couple of weeks that I just had to save because they were so funny to me.  I decided to share them with you because... Why not? :)

 This is seriously the story of my life right now....

Food... All of it.

Also the story of my life :)

 Sometimes if feels like it....

And I'm pretty sure that this is what I look like on a daily basis ;)

I have NO idea if this is true... But it was interesting to me :)

What I have to look forward to...

All joking aside, I am so honored and blessed to get to raise this little one <3

And cue the tears...

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! I laughed at a lot of these :) So true! Praying for time to fly by for you here at the end...I know it feels like walking through molasses...figuratively and sometimes literally :)

    ReplyDelete