Sunday, August 3, 2014

30 Weeks!

 I got this dress for $2.50! That was exciting :)

Still no poster this week... I found the poster paper, but I couldn't get to it.  It's all the way in the back of our storage room and I didn't think I should try to climb over everything to get it :) Pete was out of town... So maybe I'll make them this week? ha... I need to find the frame still!

How far along:  30 weeks!  Holy cow… That makes me feel like I’m SO far along!
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a large cabbage!
Total weight gain/loss: No update… I got to the midwife on Tuesday, so I’ll have an update for next week!
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are my main “go to” these days… In fact I went to wear a regular shirt this week (that fit me a couple of weeks ago) and it was too tight… So I changed into a different one that also fit me a couple of weeks ago… It was also too tight!  So I gave up and went to my maternity bin :)
Stretch marks: Nothing new…
Sleep: Sleep is getting more difficult… I am awake so much overnight these days!
Exercise: I went to the Y a couple of times this week… I feel pretty good about the fact that I can still walk 3 miles at a time when I’m 30 weeks along!  That may not sound like much to you, but it’s great for me :) I also discovered this week that my maternity support belt really helps the pelvic pain I had been experiencing while walking.
Best moment last week: Um… We got an AMAZING deal on an exersaucer! That was exciting :) And then it came and is so cute :)
On Sunday, Jocelyn was pointing past me (or so I thought).  She said, “Look at my cousin!”  I turned around to see who she was pointing to.  Turns out she was pointing to my belly! Haha :) That was funny!
Movement: He’s moving all the time… It’s pretty funny to me how excited I was about little teeny tiny movements early on when he’s now so, so active!
Food cravings/aversions: My appetite has gone through the roof in the last week/10 days… I’m dreading weighing in at the midwife this week.  I’ve been trying hard to not overeat, but I get hungry every couple of hours now…
Other symptoms: Same as last week… Typical pregnancy-related aches and pains… I generally end up with swollen feet at the end of every day now.  I honestly didn’t expect that!
Gender: All boy!  I’m so excited to set up his nursery :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: Still in… It’s starting to hurt when Junior is pushing out on it, etc.
Weddings rings: On, without a problem! Somehow my hands don’t swell like my feet do, thankfully!
What I miss: Not being starving :)
What I am looking forward to: Naming our little man, setting up his nursery… Looking through all of his adorable things again <3
Weekly Wisdom:  Again, maternity support belts can be super helpful!

And a couple of fun selfies :) So happy he's back home!


No comments:

Post a Comment