Saturday, August 23, 2014

32 Weeks!

This post is SOOOOOO late... That's what happens with migraines I guess :/  Better late than never!
I normally take my pictures on Sundays (at ___ weeks, 2 days).  This picture was taken on Wednesday (at 32 weeks, 5 days).  So, I was nearly 33 weeks... Oh well! :) Now you see me in work clothes instead of church clothes... Ha!


How far along:  32 weeks! 
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a jicama :)
Total weight gain/loss: No update – going to the midwife in a few days :)
Maternity clothes: Pretty much just wearing maternity clothes exclusively now…
Stretch marks: Nothing new still!
Sleep: I’m still awake a lot… especially this week with migraines, etc.
Exercise: I was able to get to the Y some again this week.  I’m definitely slowing down, but I’m gonna try to keep pushing!
Best moment last week: Pete and I went out on a little date.  At dinner, the cashier outright said to me, “So, when are you due?” :)  It was so fun having a stranger be 100% sure I was pregnant – confident enough to say something :)  It turns out she had just had a baby 2 months ago.
It was also so much fun to go through all of Junior’s clothes, etc. with my mom :)  And I purchased a few of the baby things we still need with gift cards and money that we received.
Movement: Lots… and lots!
Food cravings/aversions: I finally got SunButter and I like it WAY more than when I tried it a few years ago… So nice to having something “peanut butter-y” to eat!
Other symptoms: Braxton Hicks have continued… I’ve also been dealing with migraines this week.  I’ve had them on Wed-Fri.  It’s so frustrating and discouraging :(
Gender: He’s a boy <3
Labor signs:  Braxton Hicks – just practicing :)
Belly button: Still in, but barely!
Weddings rings: On… My hands started swelling when I walk.  I actually felt my rings be tight for the first time in months and months!  So, I need to keep my hands/arms up when I walk (like those speed walkers! Haha)
What I miss: I miss sleeping on my belly, like usual… And I miss headache-free days :(
What I am looking forward to: Naming our little man, setting up his nursery…  I’m getting eager to see it all come together!
Weekly Wisdom:  Don’t get migraines… And if you find a trick for that, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment