Sunday, April 20, 2014

15 Weeks!

You can actually see a little bit of a belly starting here! YAY! Fun :)
How far along:  15 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of an apple!
Total weight gain/loss: I actually lost a little more this week I guess?? I’m somewhere between 6 and 7 pounds down from my pre-pregnancy weight… I don’t know at this point how that’s happening! I’m eating more and showing more… I’m sure this will change very soon :)
Maternity clothes: Still doing the hair tie trick or a bella band to keep my pants closed :) I think I’ll be doing that for a while! I can still wear all of my shirts, they just a little more fitted :)
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still feeling tired pretty often, but not napping anymore (except maybe on the weekends! Haha)
Exercise:  I went to the Y Monday-Wednesday.  I fell on Wednesday evening and hurt my ankle a little bit :( Then later on in the evening on Wednesday, I started having some significant lower back pain – we think either related to running at the Y earlier in the day or to the fall, so I took the day off on Thursday and Friday.
Best moment last week: I was so excited to jog a mile at the Y on Wednesday! It was broken up into a few laps at a time, but I did it nonetheless! Now I’m afraid it’s what made my back muscles flare up :( We’ll see….
But then THIS was really the BEST moment… (See next point)
Movement: I think I felt Junior move for this first time on Thursday night <3 When we went to bed, I was talking to Pete about how I wanted to feel movement, but hadn’t yet – it’s early still, etc… But, when he went to sleep, I wanted to try to feel the baby :) So, I laid very still and stayed quiet, I pressed on my abdomen some and then waited… I felt what felt like bubbles popping.  I wasn’t sure if that was it or not, so I repeated the whole process and I felt that popping feeling again!  When I told my mom today, she seems pretty convinced that was the baby :) YAY!!!! :) <3 <3
Food cravings/aversions: I still want fruit and fruit flavored things all the time!  And ice cream ;) haha… I had one nauseous day this week, so I switched back to basically only carbs for that day…
Other symptoms: Dizziness has still been in full swing this week
Gender: No idea! Can’t wait to find out, hopefully sometime in May!
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: My pants buttoning! Haha :)
What I am looking forward to: Our vacation… Finding out the gender…. Looking pregnant, not just chubby :)

Weekly Wisdom: Don’t overdo it with working out! And don’t fall…

1 comment:

  1. Totally the baby Jen!!! Around that time, with all three it felt like popcorn popping inside of my belly! LOVE IT! YAY!

    ReplyDelete