Sunday, April 13, 2014

14 Weeks!


How far along:  14 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a lemon!
Total weight gain/loss: I’m still sitting right around 6 pounds lost, so I guess I stayed the same this week? Which is surprising because my appetite has come back… Maybe it’s because I’m walking again, too
Maternity clothes: Still doing the hair tie trick or a bella band to keep my pants closed :) I think I’ll be doing that for a while! I can still wear all of my shirts, they're just a little more fitted :)
Stretch marks: Nope! (to clarify – not any that I didn’t have prior to pregnancy haha)
Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well, but I find that busy days leave me feeling just exhausted!  I’m just not really napping anymore when I probably should be haha
Exercise:  I went to the track on Sunday night to walk and then to the Y to walk Monday-Thursday! YAY :) (I did the bike a few times while I was there, too.) I had plans to go on Friday, but a migraine changed my plans :( Boo!
Best moment last week: Being active again and being able to eat more! In fact, I’ve been a lot hungrier this week haha
Oh also… One time Pete put his ear up to my abdomen to try to hear the heartbeat haha :) It was so precious and sweet <3 I think he’s connecting with the baby a little more now that there is a clear bump… At least it seems like it :)
Also, I have finally been able to take care of things at home again this week.  It feels great to have the dishes done before Pete gets home from work and to have things cleaned up, etc. 
Movement: Not yet, looking forward to feeling those flutters <3
Food cravings/aversions: Berries… Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, anything berry!  I had Pete get some raspberry Greek yogurt and then I added berries to it – such a yummy treat!
Other symptoms: Dizziness has still been in full swing this week, it’s a little weird that it came back so strong… But then I read that it’s common for the 2nd trimester? So… I guess I’m not worried.
Gender: No idea! Can’t wait to find out in a month or so :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On! In fact, they’ve been feeling a lot looser still
What I miss: My pants buttoning! Haha :)
What I am looking forward to: Our vacation… Finding out the gender…. Looking pregnant, not just chubby :)

Weekly Wisdom: As soon as you feel up to it, get back to being active and taking care of things, etc… You will feel so great to actually be productive again!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for walking, Yay for berries and Yay for lemonish pants! :)

    ReplyDelete