Sunday, May 18, 2014

18 Weeks!

My Mother's Day outfit! 
(This picture was actually taken at 18 weeks 6 days, instead of 18 weeks 2 days which would be the norm... Oops!)

How far along:  18 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a bell pepper!
Total weight gain/loss: I’m not too sure where my weight is right now.  I think I’m about 2-2.5 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight, which would mean I gained 2.5-3 pounds while on vacation.  Not surprising haha! :)
Maternity clothes: My size smaller pants are starting to get too tight/uncomfortable to wear.  My pre-pregnancy pants can still button, but are more comfortable with a hair tie.  While we were on vacation, I wore some maternity clothes.  They were SO comfortable!  Seriously… haha :)
Stretch marks: Nope!
Sleep: I’m pretty sure I napped every day of vacation.  I’m generally getting up once over night to go to the bathroom, but otherwise sleeping well.
Exercise: We walked everywhere on vacation! And then I went to the Y on Thursday with my mom.
Best moment last week: I loved getting to be on vacation and relax with my husband <3
Movement: I have felt SO MUCH movement this week!  I was really surprised at first, but man it’s definitely the baby and happening more often!
Food cravings/aversions: Not much… I want ice cream/milkshakes, but that’s just because the ice cream in Mexico was really different from what we have here :)
Other symptoms: Just the usual – some back pain, some nausea, some dizziness, lots of hunger :)
Gender: No idea! I have my suspicions, but I have no real reason to think one over the other :) We will be finding out TODAY!!! :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: As innie as can be!
Weddings rings: On!
What I miss: I don’t feel like I miss much right now…
What I am looking forward to: Finding out if our baby is a “he” or a “she” and my first Mother’s Day! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Um… Enjoy relaxing times when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment