Monday, December 21, 2015

Caleb's 1 Year Pictures!

Our friend Kayla gifted us with pictures of Caleb for his first birthday! 
He was just starting to walk, so he wasn't toooo mobile, which was helpful :) 
We also got great pictures of him enjoying his first birthday cake.

He wasn't too sure about it at first...

I had to encourage him to taste it!

He finally got the idea...

He still stayed pretty serious through most of it :)




I love his joy!

Those eyes <3 <3

Caleb was ~10 days old here... I just love that his eyes still look the same <3
Photo by Nick Dantonio Photography


His pout <3



I love this kid!

Don't you?!

This is the wagon my Grandpa made for me when I was a little girl!
We store Caleb's toys in it right now :)

I can't get over this!

I love his kisses...

Even when he attacks me! Ha

#CuriousCaleb

He was pretty done by this point... 
But I wanted to get a pic of him on this poof

to compare to this one from when he was a newborn!
He has grown SO much <3 But he's still my binky boy ;)
Photo by Nick Dantonio Photography

One of my favorite family pictures <3 
These guys have my heart!!


No comments:

Post a Comment