Sunday, June 8, 2014

22 Weeks!

I realized that a lot of my regular skirts will work throughout the pregnancy.  That's fun! :)

There he is!
How far along:  22 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a spaghetti squash! And I’m feeling it – definitely starting to look more pregnant these days :)
Total weight gain/loss: I am about 4 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight (not quite, but almost).  And about 1 pound up from last week.  That is about where I want to be each week.  I do want to be careful about my sweets/dessert… I don’t want to be gaining cake/ice cream weight on top of baby weight! Haha :) I’m not upset at all about how this week went, though – a welcome change from last week’s JUMP :)
Maternity clothes: My pre-preg. jeans officially won’t button up anymore :) They definitely still work with a bella band though.  I got to nearly 5 months along with them still buttoning, which is pretty good :)
Stretch marks: Not yet, but my stomach has been getting itchy!
Sleep: Sleep has been okay this week, in general.
Exercise: I walked the high school track on Sunday.  Then I went to the Y with my mom on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  Wednesday I had a bad migraine again.  I was going to go today (Friday) as well, but Pete suggested I give myself a break because I had work during the day and a girls night at night.
Best moment last week: Going on a date night with Pete and dressing cute :) I wore a tight shirt that definitely showed my belly – that’s still something I need to get used to haha!
Movement: Junior still likes to kick my laptop whenever I use it :)
Food cravings/aversions: I had some country sweet chicken pizza! YUM! :) I’ve been craving s’mores for weeks – but tonight there’s going to be a chocolate fountain and I will gladly dip marshmallows and some type of graham cracker/vanilla wafer in it to satisfy that craving :) I also have suddenly wanted a garbage plate this week… I don’t know when/if that one will happen!
Other symptoms: Migraines have continued, although yesterday and today they’ve eased up thankfully!  Heartburn has kicked in this week, so I’ve had to say no to hot sauce… haha
Gender: Still a boy :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: Still in! Although I do wonder if it's gotten more shallow :)              
Weddings rings: On!  
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach… And being headache-free and heartburn-free
What I am looking forward to: Giving Junior a name! :) We have names we’ve discussed, but haven’t settled on anything yet.  And, yes, we’ll be keeping the name a secret until he’s born! :) And actually making the registries (I have stuff picked out, but haven’t officially made them yet).
Weekly Wisdom:  Be careful! I fell in the shower on Sunday for no apparent reason.  I still have NO IDEA what happened, but I ended up with a huge bruise on my bum and I’m really sore.  I think I just lost my balance… So, anyways, be careful :)
Our family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment