Sunday, June 1, 2014

21 Weeks!

I couldn't choose between these two pictures :) I'm definitely showing more! :)
Also, there is an 'e' on the end of pomegranate, but the frame blocked it :)

This is a fun picture Pete took of our baby :)
How far along:  21 weeks
How big is the baby: Junior is the size of a pomegranate (or a carrot – those seem so vastly different in size haha)! 
Total weight gain/loss: I am about 3 pounds over my pre-preg. weight (not quite, but close enough).  That’s 3.5 pounds up from last week.  So, maybe I took a huge jump this week or maybe my last week weight was wrong, but either way I’ve increased! :) Gaining is good, I just don’t want to continue gaining at that pace haha
Maternity clothes: I’m definitely finding myself wearing maternity clothes a lot more, but I’m also utilizing the bella band a lot so I can keep wearing my old pants – they look a lot nicer in the legs!
Stretch marks: Not yet
Sleep: Sleep has been harder this week, as I fight off migraines… Hopefully that’ll all ease up soon!
Exercise: It was nice to be able to walk around Letchworth State Park on Memorial Day and still feel pretty good.  I’m enjoying being active these days.  I went with my mom to the Y on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.  Wednesday I was stuck on the couch with a bad migraine
Best moment last week: Feeling Junior kick really hard! I also enjoyed beginning to pick things out for the baby registries.  It's fun researching, choosing prints, etc. :)
Movement: I’m sure I’ll get sick of it, but I’ve been impressed with how strong Junior is!
Food cravings/aversions: Just hungrier in general… Although I’ve been craving a country sweet chicken pizza for a few days, thanks to some friends of mine talking about it haha :)
Other symptoms: Migraines are the big issue right now and I would still really appreciate your prayers!!
Gender: We had another ultrasound this week and Junior is, in fact, still a boy :)
Labor signs:  Nada
Belly button: Still in! Although I do wonder if it's gotten more shallow :)
Weddings rings: On!  
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach… And not feeling hungry all the time :)
What I am looking forward to: Giving Junior a name! :) We have names we’ve discussed, but haven’t settled on anything yet.  And, yes, we’ll be keeping the name a secret until he’s born! :)
Weekly Wisdom:  I don’t think I have any this week :) Um… Picking out things for the registry can be FUN! So enjoy it :)

5 comments:

  1. I never got sick of the kicking, just not happy when i got kicked in ribs;0) Enjoy the kicking and never take it for granted if you can help it! We are done I think and I miss it!!:)
    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok actually i take that back, cause with my 3rd at end of prgnancy, i did kinda tire of him starting to kick when i wanted to sleep and it kept me awake...lol
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can imagine that getting frustrating :) But I do try to just enjoy feeling him interacting with me and our world (like kicking at my laptop ha!). :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit today! :) I loved the 'find the baby' game with Tessa! :)

    ReplyDelete