Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pregnancy #2

Baby #2!

We found out I was pregnant with Baby #2 on December 18, 2015 (our niece's 1st birthday)!


We told our families on Christmas.  We actually told Grandad first and let him and Nana tell everyone else.  That was Pete's idea - I knew it wouldn't go perfectly, and I was torn... I'm so glad we did that though because Grandad was able to be involved in a special way <3



We announced to the world on February 7, 2016.



12 Weeks

14 Weeks

16 Weeks

18 Weeks

 We found out that it was a little girl and told our families for Easter! (And my dad's birthday!)


My mom had picked this out, in case the baby was a girl!


20 Weeks

22 Weeks

24 Weeks

28 Weeks

30 Weeks

32 Weeks

34 Weeks

35 Weeks

36 Weeks

39 Weeks

Same dress, similar timing, very different sizes!

39.5 Weeks
Pete helping me put shoes on while I breathed through a contraction :)

And the very last picture of me, while I was pregnant... Headed to the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment